Thursday, April 30, 2015

For A Nostalgic Night

I remember myself as a young man in high school. Respected in several circles, I still felt misunderstood by most around me. I yearned for freedom, and though I couldn't find it in those around me, I found it in music.

(Click Read More to continue)


I stumbled into the music blogs, and eventually, I landed my way into knowledge of The Foreign Exchange. I learned the group was made up Phonte Coleman and Nicolay, the Dutch producer. He put out an album entitled City Light Vol. 2, and had this Throwback Thursday song as it's single.

This song evokes images of a city night, walking and enjoying a stroll downtown or even a time spent with friends. With college graduation's coming up all over and young adults soon to become real adults, I hope this song brings a sense of appreciation and a feeling of accomplishment.

I hope this song makes you feel like you've found freedom.

Check it out below.



No comments:

Post a Comment