Thursday, November 6, 2014

Believe Me

The first time I heard Sha Stimuli, I wasn't sure if I was grasping the song I heard fully. There seemed to be a mix of satire and truth wrapped around lyricism with a hint of pain. I'm not sure if that description is totally fitting, but I think it combines elements of Sha's style.

He is one of the better lyrical artists I've heard, and even though songs in his catalog are dangerously similar, he provides messages through each track. I like him so much I actually bought his work, and that's saying something.

Today's Throwback Thursday track will be that very first song I heard from him, Believe Me. The video attached to the song is indeed silly, but may help you follow along with the lyrics.

Below Believe Me, check out Sha in the Backroom on BET.




Sha Stimuli's Backroom Freestyle


No comments:

Post a Comment