Thursday, October 16, 2014

Believe In H.O.P.E.


Back when Jhene Aiko was tweeting him on the regular, I found  Hope Wright, (rap name H.O.P.E.) on 2dopeboyz. I enjoyed him almost immediately with his unorthodox word play, and since he was apart of the New West, I had to play. Today's Throwback Thursday song is just like the picture with Jhene, a throwback gem.

Bliss was created long before its 2011 project, Believe in H.O.P.E. Wright debuted, yet is still an impressive song. I adopted the mantra, "Chasing my happy," from the track. Enjoy it below, and if you want to see the video with H.O.P.E.'s then adorable young-one in it, go to the Read More section.

The song looks like it doesn't work, but if you press play, it will.








<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6b_X0E4zR74" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment